VoiceExperience Feature Set
Voice enhancements for clear, natural calling
LifeVibes VoiceExperience delivers clear and natural voice calling to all mobile devices. LifeVibes VoiceExperience enhanced speech processing algorithms include improved bandwidth extension and 2-microphone noise suppression in speakerphone mode.
Wideband experience on narrowband network. Read more...
2-mic noise suppression in speakerphone mode. Read more...
VoiceExperience enhances both the incoming (Rx) and the outgoing (Tx) speech signals. Read more...
Feature set of LifeVibes VoiceExperience 4.0
VoiceExperience enhances both the incoming (Rx) and the outgoing (Tx) speech signals of the mobile device. In Tx or uplink direction, there are the following features:
- 1-microphone and 2-microphone noise suppression as demonstrated above, to suppress background noise from the microphone signals without deteriorating the speech.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation, to remove echoes from the call. Echoes occur when the signal from the loudspeaker is picked up again by the microphones and sent back to the other party.
- HornSuppression, designed for emerging markets with many phone calls being made in busy streets, removes typical horn-sounds from the call, to increase the listening comfort.
- WhisperMode, maintains a constant volume level for both soft and loud talkers
- Equalizer, to adjust the frequency response to the characteristics of the speaker and the microphones, in order to meet OEM and operator requirements.
In addition, in Rx or downlink direction, the following functionality is available:
- VoiceClarity, to remove noise from the incoming speech signal, to insert Comfort Noise and to adjust the speech level to the amount of ambient noise being picked up by the microphone.
- LoudnessMaximizer, to maximize the sound level from the loudspeaker without introducing clipping and without damaging the speaker.
Download VoiceExperience 4.0 whitepaper
- Noise suppression
- Echo cancellation
- Horn suppression
- Android pre-integrated
- Volume adjustment
- Supports HD Voice