LifeVibes offers a premium VoiceExperience
Imagine you are having a voice call with a friend and you are standing in a noisy environment, for example a busy market in HongKong. Your friend can hear your voice crystal clear and you have no problem at all hearing his voice. Real life VoiceExperience is what the LifeVibes portfolio delivers. Not only on smartphones! But on mobile devices and on digital computers and networks.
- Acoustic Echo cancellation & background noise reduction
- State-of-the-art voice quality, both in narrowband and wideband calls
- Multiple microphone support
- Cope with variations in volume
- Remove traffic noise
- HD Voice-compatible
Voice Experience Product overview
What is in our VoiceExperience?
- HandsFree – 1-microphone noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation
- NoiseVoid – 2-microphone noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation
- WhisperMode – Automatic volume control
- VoiceClarity – Automatic speaker volume adjustment and far-end noise reduction
What options do we offer?
- HD Voice – Support for wideband calls
- LoudnessMaximizer – Boost the maximum speaker volume
- HornSuppression – Removal of car and rickshaw horns
What is the wow-effect of our Voice solutions?
- LifeVibes VoiceExperience gives crystal-clear communication under all circumstances because of the following characteristics:
- Significant background noise reduction without speech distortion
- Automatically speech level adjustment, to accommodate for soft and loud speakers
- Removal of car and rickshaw horns
- Maximum volume boosting
What else is important to know?
- We offer on-site integration and tuning support by local experts where we tune per model for optimal voice quality. Our VoiceExperience solutions are available on ARM, QDSP, CEVA TeakLite and Tensilica HiFi.
There is a change that one of your own devices has LiFeVibes VoiceExperience software installed or pre-integrated. Our software is used on more then 1 billion devices worldwide and embedded on major platforms by multiple vendors.
For more informatrion please visit the NXP Software website.